Win a free ticket to the €100,000 FanTeam Season Final Fantasy game
Sponsored by FanTeam
FanTeam has been hosting big budget fantasy tournaments for several years now – and there will be a huge final event of 2021/22 in Gameweek 38, with €100,000 up for grabs.
Registrations for the season finale usually cost €100 per team but we have a free ticket to give awayvia our Twitter account – so click the embedded Tweet below for more details:
WIN ENTRY TO THE GAMEWEEK 37 SATELLITE TOURNAMENT
You can still try to win entry to the Gameweek 38 Season Finals via a cheaper route, even if you don’t win the contest above.
‘Satellite’ tournaments (think ‘qualifying round’ in football parlance) offer you the chance to win a place in the Gameweek 38 season finale.
There’s one coming tonight, for example, covering the remaining three Gameweek 37 matches (search below in the FanTeam lobby and choose your entry level):
All you need to do to participate in this satellite event is pay your fee and build a six-player “Free Hit” squad for all of the specified matches. Other than being a six-man tournament, the scoring rules are virtually identical to the Gameweek 38 Season Finals below.
The Triple Satellite Thursday deadline is 7.45pm BST, which means you can still participate once the team sheets have been published. How we wish we could do that in FPL!
REGISTER YOUR TEAM HERE
ABOUT THE GAMEWEEK 38 FINALS
HOW TO PLAY: A BRIEF GUIDE
Slightly different from the usual team games, FanTeam managers have a budget of 100 million to put together an 11-man squad that includes at least one goalkeeper, three defenders, two midfielders and one striker.
A maximum of three players are allowed from a club and captains score double points as usual.
Here are some other minor differences from the otherwise easy-to-play game:
- There are no bench substitutes or manuals; instead there is a ‘Security net‘ characteristic. If a player on your fantasy team is not in their team’s starting XI, they will automatically be replaced by the next-priced player from the same position and same club.
- A ‘Stacking Penalty’ is given if you have two or more defensive players from the same club and they keep a clean sheet. One point is deducted for each additional asset you select on the same side.
HOW DOES THE SCORING WORK?
FPL managers looking for a way to monetize their knowledge will have no trouble picking up FanTeam’s Gameweek 38 season finale, with its familiar scoring system.
Think of it as FPL without the bonus points, with a few exceptions such as shots on target and win/lose impact points – detailed in the chart above.
18+. Please gamble responsibly. http://begambleaware.org. #ad
Annual subscriptions and monthly subscriptions are now available.
Join now to get the following:
- Chart your transfer strategies using the fully interactive Season Ticker.
- Get projections for every Premier League player provided by the Rate My Team statistical model.
- Use Rate My Team throughout the season to guide your picks and transfers.
- Access member content in over 250 articles during the season.
- Analyze our OPTA powered stat charts specially designed for Fantasy Football managers.
- Use our exclusive tool to create custom stat tables from over 100 OPTA player and team stats.
- Take advantage of our Flat-Track Bully feature which introduces an opposition filter to your tables.
- View heatmaps and data on expected goals for each player.
- Use our powerful comparison tool to analyze head-to-head players.
ALREADY USER ? CLICK HERE TO UPGRADE YOUR FREE ACCOUNT
NEW TO SCOUT? CLICK HERE TO CREATE A MEMBER ACCOUNT